Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blog Revising

Attempting to revise a blog seemed like a great idea. I needed to update mine, redesign my pages and acquire a new look. And then I discovered blog education is something one needs to keep up with or much time is needed to re-educate in order to move forward.

I felt handicapped, especially after I decided to combine four blogs into one. I thought, "How hard could it be?" Apparently, this is difficult if you have different log-ins and different Google email accounts associated with the blogs. Now I'm wondering why I created different blogs in the first place.

I blame the blog names. I couldn't help myself. A blog name would enter my little brain and before I knew it I would hit the New Blog button to see if the name had been used. When the name was available I would get giddy and excited and before I knew it I had multiple blogs. I have Bantercurry Tells, Fiction is My Sword, A Still of Heaven, History in the Attic and a couple with my book titles. Sometimes I even duplicated my posts to the various blogs just so I had posts! Who does that?

As a teen I never created multiple journals; I wrote in one, until the lined pages were filled with my soul. Only then did I begin a new one. Now I find myself needing a time load of education to understand how to do what I need--if it's even possible.

Patience, I tell myself or I could hire a web designer. We shall see…As a last resort I could always start a new blog with tabs named after my old blogs. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment